Environmentally Preferred Product
Promote & Enhance Recycling in 2009
We are Committed to EPP Products...
- We use it on products that address at least 1 of the environmental 3 R's.
- We actively seek out EPP products.
- We work to educate our customers.
We have developed an EPP Logo to identify products that have a lesser impact on the environment. Look for it throughout our catalogue to help you MAKE THE CHOICE THAT IS RIGHT for you.
We are committed to the development, sourcing and supply of Office Products and Supplies that have a positive environmental influence. We have identified these products in our catalogue with the EPP symbol.
How to Recycle Empty Inkjet and Laser Toner Cartridges
- Place them in a plastic bag and pack them securely in a box of suitable size.
- If cartridges are without the original box and packing material, wrap each cartridge in packing material or in newspaper and place in a suitable size box so they do not move around (NOT LESS THAN 4 TO A BOX).
Please note: empty laser toner bottles are not eligible and should not be returned.
IMPORTANT: Please remember to use the packaging from your new laser cartridge to return the used cartridge. This protects the cartridge from damage. Always separate the packaging of laser and inkjet cartridges. Please do not mix them together.
WHENEVER YOU HAVE EMPTIES FOR RECYCLING JUST GIVE THEM TO YOUR COVEY BASICS DELIVERY DRIVER WHEN HE/SHE COMES INTO YOUR PLACE OF BUSINESS.
KEEP EMPTY PRINTER CARTRIDGES FROM NEEDLESSLY BECOMING LANDFILL!
Thanks for making a difference by recycling with Basics